- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup Agave Nectar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup almond milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine ingredients from coconut flour to agave nectar in a small bowl. In another, larger bowl, combine eggs through vanilla extract, mixing well.
- Toss the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until incorporated. Add the blueberries.
- Grease muffin tins with cooking spray or coconut oil. Fill the tins to your liking with batter. (Will fill from 6-9 normal-sized muffin tins.)
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.