- 1 steelhead fillet
- 1 lime
- 1-2 cloves garlic
Don’t have steelhead? Here’s how to get some:
- Say to John Hernandez, “Hey, catch any steelhead lately?”
- He replies, “Yeah. Bout to go catch some more tomorrow! I’ll bring you some!”
- You say, “Sweet, that would be awesome! Thanks!”
- The next day you find a bag of fish with your name on it in the fridge. BOOM! Magic. You see, John’s like Santa, but with fish.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place the fillet skin-side down on a sheet of foil.
- Season with salt/pepper.
- Slice garlic thinly. Scatter slices over the top side of the fillet.
- Slice the lime. Scatter slices over the top side of the fillet.
- Fold up the foil to completely wrap the fish. Press firmly on the garlic/lime side to press everything into the fish.
- Bake the fillet for 25 minutes at 425.
- Have yourself one fantastic fish feast!