- 3 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 5 eggs
- 3 tangerines
- 1 tangerine rind
- 3/4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2-6 tbsp agave or honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine almond flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Stir in baking powder well.
- Put eggs, tangerines and the rind of 1 tangerine in a food processor or blender. Blend until well mixed and rind is broken into tiny tiny pieces.
- Pour the mixture in a large bowl then add the vinegar and the sweetener. I’ve made this bread extremely sweet with lots of honey and very mild in sweetness with only a little agave. I’d recommend using less sweetener. The tangerine helps sweeten it enough for my taste. It’s entirely up to you though!
- Pour wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients and mix to make your slightly runny dough.
- Grease a standard 5×9 bread loaf pan and pour in the dough mixture. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until the middle is firm when you lightly press on it. It may take longer, maybe 10-15 more minutes.
- Take out your bread and let it cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Slice into thin slices and enjoy.