- 32 oz. Brussels sprouts; rinse, remove ends and any wilted leaves (you can halve them if you like)
- 2 apples, diced into 1/2″ cubes
- 2 Tbs. coconut oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat coconut oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Add in sprouts and season well with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 5-7 minutes.
- Add in apple chunks and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5-7 more minutes, stirring frequently.
- Once you’re happy with the texture and tenderness of the sprouts, eat up!
Adapted from http://paleobetty.com/2011/08/29/sauteed-brussels-sprouts-with-apple/