- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1cup leeks chopped
- 2cups cubed butternut squash
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup cilantro
- 10 slices of bacon cut into pieces
- 2 whole chicken breasts cubed
- Fry bacon until crisp. Remove from stove.
- Cook cubed chicken in leftover bacon fat.
- Throw everything into your crockpot and cook on low 6-8 hours.
Note: My good friend Cindy (who does not eat Paleo) invited me to dinner. Cindy read all about Paleo on the web knowing that is how I eat, and she came up with this recipe. I am addicted!! 🙂 Contributed by Dawn Fisher