- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 bunches Swiss chard, rinsed well
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Cut off and discard chard stems and any tough center ribs. Thinly slice leaves. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shallot and pepper flakes and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add chard and vinegar and continue cooking, tossing often, until wilted and softened, 3 to 4 minutes more.
Adapted from: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/2484
Contributed by Stina