- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 Tbsp almond flour/meal
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Dash of seasonings of choice (like garlic powder and Italian seasonings)
- Coconut oil or bacon grease
- Shred zucchini by hand or in a food processor and squeeze in paper towel to dry it out.
- Whisk eggs and flours together in mixing bowl, and add dried zucchini and seasonings.
- In a large skillet, over medium-low heat, add oil/grease to coat bottom of pan.
- Spoon zucchini mixture into pan, and cook for about 3 minutes each side.
- Eat! Good warm or at room temperature.