- 1 1/4 cup almond flour (finely ground) – NOT Bob’s Red Mill
- 1/8 cup macadamia oil
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking soda) in one bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients (oil, nectar, and vanilla extract) in another – larger – bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet bowl and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Add cookies to non-stick cookie sheet (or apply non-stick solution).
- Roll cookie dough into balls and place on the pan. With light pressure, press them with your palm because they do not spread on their own.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes. Watch closely because depending on the batch, oven, size, etc., they could be done early. They should be golden brown when taking them out.