- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- Fresh rosemary
- Coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- No-salt seasoning
- Dice onion into small bits.
- Heat skillet on medium with 1 Tbsp coconut oil.
- Saute until caramelizing begins.
- Add minced garlic and rosemary.
- Meanwhile, chop the cauliflower in a food processor until its texture is like rice or couscous.
- Put cauliflower in a large bowl and cover with plastic. Microwave for 4-5 minutes.
- Add onion mixture to cauliflower.
- Season to taste.