- 1 cup large pecan halves
- 1/2 pound thick-cut bacon
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup oil (olive or coconut)
- Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 lb. trimmed brussel sprouts
- 2 scallions (cut on the bias)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Toast pecan halves for 5-10 min.
- In a large saute pan, cook bacon until crispy; cut into small pieces and save the fat.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar, and lemon juice. Add oil to mixture, and pepper to taste.
- Using 1/8 to 1/4 inch slicing disk, slice brussel sprouts (or use a knife).
- In a large skillet, use 1-2 Tbsp leftover bacon fat to saute brussel sprouts until softened and slightly brown.
- Pour over mustard mixture.
- Mix in bacon, pecans, and scallions.
- Serve warm and enjoy!