- 1 1/2 cups almond flour/meal
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp honey/agave nectar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 large bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup honey/agave
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
- Dump and spread crust “dough” in a greased pie dish (coconut oil works).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- While crust is baking, combine bananas, eggs, honey/agave, and vanilla in a food processor.
- Add coconut milk and flour and then pulse or mix on low to thicken it a bit.
- Pour filling in baked crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 min. or until filling has thickened to a “cheesecake”-like texture.
- Let cool for 10 minutes then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.