I’ve tried several pancake recipes that have been okay, but not great. I’ve also never had huge success with coconut flour. This, however, totally works. It’s a passable paleo pancake!!
- 6 eggs
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 date
- 1 small ripe banana
- 2 Teaspoons vanilla (optional)
- 1/2 Tablespoon baking soda
- 2 Teaspoons cinnamon
- 3/4 Cup coconut flour
- Put first five ingredients in the blender, and let ‘er rip until the date is unrecognizable.
- Pour into a bowl and add the other ingredients.
- Cook on medium heat in a touch of coconut oil. Try to keep the pancakes small or they’re difficult to flip.
Contributed by Annie Mac.