- 2 eggs
- 1/8 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 packets stevia
- Peel the skin from the eggplant and slice into as many pieces as you want to use. (Don’t make them too thick!)
- Now just use that like your bread and ta-da! Mix the eggs, spices and stevia together in a bowl and dip each eggplant slice into the mixture so the back and the front is covered.
- Immediately place into a oiled (I used coconut oil) pan (appox medium heat).
- Cook enough so that the egg mixture starts to brown a little on the edges, then flip.
- We topped them with 100% maple syrup- veryyyyy small amount.
Contributed by Stephanie.