- 3 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Virgin Coconut Oil, unrefined
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Agave Nectar or Raw Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine dry ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl beat eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and beat until combined.
- Melt coconut oil, pour into batter, and continue to blend until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop balls of cookie dough, about a tablespoon in size.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and serve with a cold glass of almond milk!
Contributed by Stina
Adapted from Primal Palate