- Red pepper-small diced
- ¼ cup mushrooms-sliced
- ½ cup asparagus-chopped
- ½ cup baby spinach–washed
- 5 organic egg whites plus 1 whole egg
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp. thyme (fresh or dried)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Olive oil spray
1. Begin by preheating oven to 375°F
2. Preheat medium sauté pan on medium high heat for 2 minutes.
3. Add 2 tbsp olive oil and sauté red peppers, mushrooms and asparagus for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Once softened, remove to a plate until needed.
5. In same pan add 1 tbsp olive oil and sauté baby spinach for 1 minute until just cooked. Remove to a cutting board and chop.
Contributed by Lori