- 1/4 Cup Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup Pecans
- 2 Tbs. Ground Flaxseed
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Dash of ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. Ginger
- Add walnuts, pecans,flaxseed and spices to food processor, pulse mixture to a course grain. Stop before it is ground to a paste.
- Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, almond milk until consistency thickens and becomes like a custard.
- Blend banana and almond butter together and add to custard. Mix well.
- Stir in course nut mixture, in medium saucepan warm the mixture on the stove until oatmeal reaches desired consistency, takes a few minutes.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds and berries on top, add more almond milk if desired.
Contributed by Lori