1/2 cup pitted dates that you chop into chunks
3/4 cup almonds
1/4 cup macadamia nuts
1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put nuts, dates, coconut, oil, and cinnamon in the food processor with the S blade on it. Pulse until nuts and dates are broken down and it resembles loose crumbs.
- Pour into mixing bowl and add in egg and raisins. Use your hands to mix together.
- Use an small ice cream scoop to get uniformly sized cookies. Pat down until they’re relatively flat. The shape doesn’t change while baking!
- Put on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. They’re done when they look done. What can I say…?
- Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!
Makes about 12 cookies.
Submitted by Annie Mac