- 1-2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic (or a few cloves minced)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 medium onion
- Spices (I didn’t really measure, just eye-balled): curry powder,red pepper flakes, turmeric, coriander, cumin, cinnamon.
- 2 chicken breasts cut in chunks
- Large head or 2 medium heads of broccoli
- Heat oil in pan with medium heat.
- Add onion and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Next add ginger and garlic and saute for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add spices (except cinnamon) and mix well. Next add chicken and 1/2 can coconut milk.
- Mix and simmer for about 15-20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add broccoli and the rest of the coconut milk, mix well and stir periodically until broccoli is cooked.
- Add cinnamon. Salt and pepper to taste.
Adapted from: http://fastpaleo.com/coconut-curried-chicken-and-broccoli/
Submitted by Stina